Terms And Conditions
Use Of St Patrick’s Gateway Centre Website Is Provided By St Patrick’s Gateway Centre Subject To The Following Terms And Conditions.
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) St Patrick’s Gateway Centre reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) notify and seek the approval of St Patrick’s Gateway Centre to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of St Patrick’s Gateway Centre.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to St Patrick’s Gateway Centre are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will St Patrick’s Gateway Centre be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by St Patrick’s Gateway Centre.
5) St Patrick’s Gateway Centre does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from St Patrick’s Gateway Centre. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by St Patrick’s Gateway Centre to use any item displayed.
The St Patrick’s Gateway Centre emblems are protected symbols under international and national laws. Use of these emblems by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright St Patrick’s Gateway Centre.
7) The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than St Patrick’s Gateway Centre. Such links are provided for your convenience only. St Patrick’s Gateway Centre does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. St Patrick’s Gateway Centre inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst St Patrick’s Gateway Centre makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
9) St Patrick’s Gateway Centre reserves the right to vary any event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability and St Patrick’s Gateway Centre reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply and goods or services to any individual.
10) Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by St Patrick’s Gateway Centre or its agents.
11) St Patrick’s Gateway Centre shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
You may be asked to supply certain information including credit / debit card or other payment information and personal details when purchasing goods or services on the St Patrick’s Gateway Centre website. By providing such information you represent and warrant that it is accurate, complete and current. Orders may be delayed or cancelled if we are not given complete and accurate information and / or are unable to contact the person who has placed the order and / or the cardholder.
Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the Internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the Internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology. We use SSL for all secure commerce transactions. SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including credit / debit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information passes across the internet.
You agree to pay all charges (including shipping and handling charges) incurred by users of your payment mechanism at the prices in effect when the purchase is made. You are responsible for paying any taxes applicable to such purchases. Booking fees and postage fees are non-refundable.
When you order you grant Getticket.ie permission to contact your bank to validate the credit / debit card details you entered and to seek permission to debit this card for the total amount due.
Similarly, you grant Getticket.ie the right to submit your personal and bank details to anti-fraud systems for assessment during the ticket purchase process.
Taxes and Duties:
By ordering on St Patrick’s Gateway Centre website you agree that you are responsible for paying any taxes applicable to such purchases.
St Patrick’s Gateway Centre website reserves the right to levy a charge for any particular service provided to the customer.
In such cases, the customer will always be fully informed of such charges in advance and will need to give their agreement to the charge if they wish to avail of the service. The customer will always have the option not to proceed with availing of the service in question, if they wish.
As the decision as to whether to avail of such charged-for services lies solely with the customer, St Patrick’s Gateway Centre website will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, loss or expense incurred by the customer should he chose not to avail of the service.
To contact our Webmaster for any queries please email Piotr Kulak on [email protected]