St Patrick’s Gateway Centre Ltd.,
In entering any of our quizzes or competitions you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Multiple entries are not permitted.
2. Directors, employees, volunteers and their families are not permitted to participate.
3. All answers must be by email and arrive by a set time [ say Friday 5pm]. Please note that in circumstances of dispute about time it will be the time recorded by the recipient computer that is final.
4. In the event of there being a tie in the number of people with correct answers, the judges will draw the winning name from a hat.
5. If you win a prize you will be notified by email within 48 hours.
6. You will be asked for proof of identity when you collect your prize.
7. Your entry into a competition etc. is at your own risk and your own health and safety is your personal responsibility.
8. In the event that you win, you agree, at our request, to allow any reasonable publicity on behalf of the Centre
9. In all matters we reserve the right to disqualify any person or withhold the prize without accepting liability or giving compensation.
10. We reserve the right to cancel any competition if we believe we have good reason to do so, or in the light of unforeseen circumstances. This is without accepting any liability or paying compensation.
11. As a participant you agree not to act in any way that would bring disrepute upon the Centre.
12. In all matters the Judges’ decision is final. The judges will comprise the project manager and any two directors.
13. Where the prize is a voucher or free ticket or similar it cannot be exchanged for money.